Welcome Easton Mountain Deeper Dating Members! Please Introduce Yourselves!

3 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Craig Gordon 4 weeks ago
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ken1
    Keymaster
    @ken

Welcome, Easton Mountain Deeper Dating Members! Please Introduce Yourselves! This is a wonderful place to connect, share any reflections on what you learned in the event, and any reflections at all on Easton Mountain, dating, life, etc! (Please, no critiques of other participants, and no suggestions or advice at all unless requested. Only positive appreciations and identifications, since this is not a moderated space and we want to keep it safe, warm and inclusive!)

If you have any concerns or questions, just reach out to help@deeperdating.com!

So meet, mingle and enjoy, dear folks!

Bilby
    Participant
    @Bilby

Sure! I’ll go first.

This is Bill Barnert, from Cambridge, Mass.

Thanks for hosting the workshop – I felt very comfortable; sharing (& listening to others share) in the small groups.

๐Ÿ–ค ๐ŸคŽ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ ,
    Bill

AFriendlyGuy
    Participant
    @AFriendlyGuy

Hi Everybody,

I’m John from Minneapolis and Boca Raton, and I’m otherwise known as “AFriendlyGuy”. It was nice meeting you Sunday! My only disappointment was not getting to converse with you all. Yesterday I went a little crazy adding photos to my profile. I couldn’t narrow the selection down to just a few, so there are quite a few pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you enjoy looking at them.

Cheers,

John

Craig Gordon
    Participant
    @Craig Gordon

Hi everyone, I’m Craig from Wareham Ma. I’m looking forward to chatting with you all. Everyone is such men of substance (translation: such hunky men I want to be intimate with). Check out my profile. I am looking to connect in deeper ways than how men usually connect. I’m more than that. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and if I don’t, I wish you the greatest success on this site.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.